January 19, 2016

what day is it?

Well I promised to post again a week or two ago and time got away from, so sorry:(

I'm in the midst of getting ready for work but wanted to first pop in with a quick wave hello and wishes for a beautiful week! Here's a picture of something I've slowly been working on (hands/arms are hurting a bit lately). since I can't seem to part from my original faux soldered ornaments published in Somerset Life I've been slowly creating new ones for my shop here's a sneak peak....


They require tons of patience and of course healthy hands so it's been a slow moving process, but I just adore creating them...they each speak their own story little by little. Hoping to list some in the coming days. If you have a special request please share. My mind is flooded with inspiration but time and health dictate when I can create. 

Ok, must go now! love and hugs to you...

Abby

P.S. Thank you so much for your comments/emails. If I haven't written please know I sincerely cherish each and every word. 



7 comments:

Toni said...

Beautiful.

Cynthia said...

Praying for good health for you, Abby. These are just beautiful. . .and I will be first in line to buy.

Teresa said...

Those are awesome Abby.
They won't improve your health but they will make your heart light and your soul happy. So is mine. So much loveliness and whimsy created.
Blessed your vision and creative hands,
Teresa

Roosterhead Designs said...

Oh my goodness Abby these pieces are stunning! Such precious little works of art you have created~ (look at that tiny crown!!) and each bottom is so thoughtfully created. Beautiful work and such a favorite for me. And knowing how difficult it can be to get things finished, (pain and time factors...) just makes us appreciate them more~ I like the ivory cream colored ribbons so much! I think each one is perfect~
Blessings and prayer, Karen O

Victoria said...

What gorgeous little pieces those are! So delicate and pretty:) I'm so sorry your hands are hurting:(

BTW I absolutely love my little feather tags, they're gorgeous! Thank you also for the darling little wool heart, I have it hanging on a wine bottle...such lovelies:)

Carolyn said...

You do such beautiful work....hope your hands improve soon!

Take care,
Carolyn

Abby's Paperie Garden said...

Thank you for popping over to my blog and your sweet comment 💕