May 19, 2015

reminiscing...

Do you ever find yourself looking through old photos and blog posts just because? Well, I'm definitely guilty of the occasional walk down memory lane every once in while:)


I remember sharing these lovely ladies back a in August 2011 when we were preparing for a huge tropical storm and cabin fever made its way into our home.


My girl and I decided to create paper dolls with vintage dress patterns


We added bits and baubles and lace and tulle to their outfits 


and we had so much fun!




So, tell me, do you enjoy the occasional visit to old blog posts? 

xo,
Abby


9 comments:

Scrapthat said...

I remember your beautiful paper dolls

Sandi said...

I rarely visit old blog posts unless I am looking for something specific because I don't even think about it. lol. LOVE those paper dolls!!!
Hugs~

Margie said...

Was it that long ago Abby! I remember it well and they still look as fresh as a daisy. Love, Margie x

NanaDiana said...

I like to revisit some fun posts- yep! Those paper dolls are DARLING! xo Diana

mindi.yana said...

So lovely!!!!!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Oh I remember this post, Abby, and loved it! I'm happy you re-posted it because it IS a good idea to stroll down blog memory lane...especially with such a treasure of posts as yours. Sometimes I look at my old ones and have fond memories of projects. :)

Burlap Luxe said...

Yes, and old blog post is a gentle reminder of what caught our eye the first time and wanted to remember to keep a watchful eye on ones for ourselves.
I often make my own paper dolls mostly mice for my Theatre's prodictions when I create a theatre in my older postings.

These dolls bring back playful collections in my Grandmothers home along with her patterns for sewing... My mother wore many of thses same dresses I am certain of that.

Wonderful repost.


Thank you dear for visiting me and your beautiful words.

Xx
Dore.
A beautiful week ahead of you.

Xx

Jonell w Harrison said...

What an impressive idea! Truly

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love this Abby! These are so cute and what a fun idea when you stuck indoors.

I'm too new yet to blogging to visit old posts - but I definitely think I will someday down the line. I think that's partly why I want to blog...to keep a record to look back upon.

Happy Summer to you!
xoxo