January 27, 2013

Where Women Create Business


Hello Beautifuls, how are you today? So I was recently contacted by Stampington to help spread the word about their newest publication, Where Women Create BUSINESS and I couldn't say YES fast enough! And can I just tell you it is MORE than I ever hoped for. Imagine a magazine filled with pages and pages of successful women offering advice, tips, support, and guidance on how to grow our business, and in essence our dreams. Though my business is but a tiny speck on Etsy I find it incredibly insightful and inspiring. 

In the issue you'll get to know Amy and David Butler a couple whose motto is to design your business around your life, not your life around your business. I love that they not only share their story but also tips on how to maintain a joyful marriage while running a business. Then there's an awesome article written by Kelly Rae Roberts and Beth Nicholls on learning how to grow one's business the "soulful" way....love, love, love this concept! You'll also find an article titled "Tips for Blogging Your Best" by Holly Becker from Decor8.....we could all use a little help in that department right:) Oh, and how about lessons on how to create a website that gets noticed...that's in there too! There are more great articles in the issue but you must, dear friends, treat yourself to this beautiful publication to find out. I promise you will not be disappointed and you will reach for it over and over again!

Alright friends, I know your time is precious and I've taken up tons of it already. I wish you a beautiful week!

xo,
abby

P.S. I'll be back to share some of my latest inspirations as soon as I can. Oh...so many ideas, so little time!

3 comments:

Kelly_Deal said...

I'll have to check that one out! Thanks Abby!

Kadee Willow said...

I so appreciate your comments on this new publication! I seem to head to Barnes and Noble for just a look-see and end up loaded with Stampington magazines! How can anyone resist?

Dagmar said...

❤love any magazine Jo publishes. Have so enjoyed seeing your creativeness in those magazine!
OX
dagmar