January 21, 2013

love and romance

Happy Monday friends! Hope all is well with you. I've discovered that in keeping thoughts of spring and all its beauty tucked inside my heart I've been able to get through the cold, gray winters. This of course means more inspirations and creating.....many inspired by love and romance. And as promised here are few of the shabby chic inspired creations......

My flower petal Love tags which were published in this year's Somerset Holidays and Celebrations

a bird cage cloche with a sweet nest tucked inside

butterfly confetti to sprinkle about 

framed sweetheart dress

and mini Love cards too


I am so grateful to be feeling this inspired in January. How is your January so far? Hope it's great so far! Alright, now time for reality...off to work now. 

Wishing you a fabulous week!
xo,
abby



19 comments:

Rosetta said...

Idee molto carine e romantiche!Rosetta

Danette said...

Oh Abby!
The BEAUTY of your divine creations makes my heart & soul sing with joy! :)
Thank you for such a lovely start to my week. I carry the picture of your blog in my mind and think of your pretties in my quiet times.
Happy Creating & God Bless,
Danette

Anne said...

Beautiful creations! I am feeling a burst of creativity today! I am off to work and create!
xx
Anne

Susan said...

Such romantic and beautiful creations Abby. SO pretty...
I'm drooling over that last yarn heart, and oh - that dress! Every one of these pieces captures my heart. Perfect for Valentine's season!

NanaDiana said...

So very, very pretty, Abby! As beautiful as always- xo Diana

Okio B Designs said...

I'm soooooooo ready for spring. Sigh, we have a long way to go! But I definitely see spring in your latest projects. Love that cloche!

Jeanine

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Yes you are inspired...these are beautiful works of art!

Mary said...

Abby, your creations always look so beautiful!

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

As always, lovey and beautiful.

wendy said...

My heart is just melting over every one of those beautiful creations !!!

lory said...

che meraviglia! Lory

Bente said...

Oh my, how beautiful

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Lovely!

Brooke Kroeger said...


Oh how pretty is that. So sweet and romantic! I love all the colors. Your making my wheels spin with ideas!

Thanks for sharing!
God bless....Brooke

http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/
My home and garden site...

http://brookekroeger.blogspot.com/
My Vintage Art and Printables site...

Kelly_Deal said...

Beautiful creations and pictures!

Teri said...

Oh Abby, such treasures you create!!! I have to say, that heart tag that was in the Somerset issue... sigh... I adore it!!! I keep that issue close by because of it and all the other gorgeousness that was in it!!!!
Many hugs,
Teri

Dorthe said...

Hi dear Abby, so much sweeetness here, to admire!
Thankyou for your kind wishes, I hope you are well yourself?
Warm hug from Dorthe

Haworth said...

These latest creations are just lovely, Abby. Thus far January has only inspired me to stay warm and knit!

Sausan Hanifah said...

Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

sausanhanifah.blogspot.com