December 2, 2012

rustic simplicity

Time has gotten away from me....again! Tell me I'm not the only one who feels like December has arrived much too quickly. I'm terribly far from being ready for the holidays but creating these simple, and a touch rustic gift tags will help add a little touch of handmade love to our Christmas gifts without too much fuss.....


If time allows I'll add some to my shop too.

Happy December friends!

 abby

P.S. I'm working on creating some angel wings too, if you're interested let me know. 


10 comments:

Susie said...

Those gift tags are so cute. It just amazes me how very clever you bloggers can be. Smiles, Susie

Victoria said...

Please do let me know if you put the angel wings in your Etsy shop! My email is VWill1968@yahoo.com

marie said...

These are so pretty...sweet and simple! Love that!!

Vicki said...

I love simple! So cute.

Teresa said...

Oh my! This is aboslutely lovely. Adorable!
Thank you! (still time to make one of these)

Marlou McAlees said...

oh these are absolutely gorgeous Abby!! love your style :) hugzz Marlou xx

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh these are so lovely!!! prefect little tags of gifts...tfs

Haworth said...

Your tags are very sweet, Abby, and will look lovely on your packages under the tree.

Sparkly Engineer said...

simple and beautiful. I especially love the tag with the nest.

Kadee @KadeeWillow said...

Simple but oh, so sweet! Sometimes I have to remind myself not to over think projects and just enjoy the simple things... they really speak volumes, don't they??